3rd Cyber-Physical Systems Symposium, 15 and 16 July 2019
CyPhySS is a single track symposium aimed at bringing together leading researchers and industry experts to share the recent advancements and the upcoming challenges in the area of Cyber Physical Systems (CPS), with a special focus on the following areas: Robotics, drones, autonomous vehicles, and CPS in socio-technological systems.
The Symposium featured the following talks:
- Foundations for fair algorithmic decision making.
- Diffusion of automation technologies and their potential and actual effects on manufacturing employment in India.
- Can we nudge farmers into saving water? Evidence from a randomised experiment.
- Computer vision for indian roads: Challenges and Directions.
- Cooperative UAV-UGV planning for large scale mission.
- Has modern ML been a game changer for robotics?
- Flexible, 3D-printed robotic systems for surgical interventions.
- Cooking robots.
- Skill learning through programming by demonstration.
The talks were followed by an Industry session & Tutorials.