Dear Students/project Staff,
Mathworks, in collaboration with Robert Bosch Centre for Cyber-Physical Systems,IISc, has planned for a hands-on workshop(poster attached), to be held on 04-09-2021(Saturday)The details are as below:
MathWorks is pleased to announce a workshop on Overview of MathWorks Products for Robotics at the Robert Bosch Center for Cyber Physical Systems, IISc. This workshop is open to all faculty, researchers, students, and industry partners. The agenda for the hands-on workshop is as follows –
Session 1 (September 4th, 10 am – 12 pm)
- Overview of MathWorks Products for Robotics
- Introduction to Modelling, Simulation and Control Systems Design with Simulink & Simscape
Session 2 (September 4th, 2 pm – 4 pm):
- Introduction to Computer Vision for Robotics
(Basic Image Processing, Deep Learning)
- Overview of Reinforcement Learning
Meeting Link: https://mathworksmeeting.webex.com/mathworksmeeting/j.php?MTID=m12416fedf5a7694df7ed1826a8d668b3
Saturday, Sep 4, 2021 10:00 am | 6 hours | (UTC+05:30) Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi
Pre-requisites for participating in the workshop:
- Install the latest version of MATLAB through IISc portal (https://www.mathworks.com/academia/tah-portal/indian-institute-of-science-1102419.html).
- Create a MathWorks account with your IISc email ID. You can go to https://matlab.mathworks.com/ and download the latest version of MATLAB to install on your PC.
- If you are new to MATLAB, please complete the MATLAB Onramp course on MATLAB Academy (https://matlabacademy.mathworks.com/details/matlab-onramp/gettingstarted)
You can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.