Session on MATLAB and Simulink Resources for Robotics & AI- 09-10-2021
MathWorks is pleased to announce a workshop on Overview of MathWorks Products for Robotics at the Robert Bosch Center for Cyber Physical Systems, IISc. This workshop is open to all faculty, researchers, students, and industry partners. The agenda for the hands-on workshop is as follows –
Session 1 (October 9th , 10 am – 12 pm)
- Overview of MathWorks Products for Robotics
- Introduction to Modelling, Simulation and Control Systems Design with Simulink & Simscape
Session 2 (October 9th, 2 pm – 4 pm):
- Introduction to Computer Vision for Robotics
(Basic Image Processing, Deep Learning)
- Overview of Reinforcement Learning
Pre-requisites for participating in the workshop:
- Install the latest version of https://www.mathworks.com/academia/tah-portal/indian-institute-of-science-1102419.html). through IISc portal (
- Create a MathWorks account with your IISc email ID. You can go to https:// and download the latest version of .mathworks.com/ to install on your PC.
- If you are new to https://) academy.mathworks.com/details/ -onramp/gettingstarted , please complete the Onramp course on Academy (
You can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Thanks & Regards,