Applicants who have been shortlisted for the interviews have been contacted by the Centre and can download the interview letter in the IISc Admission Portal starting on 27 June 2020.
Online Interviews will be on 13 and 14 July 2020. However, there will be a specific date and time slot for each of you – we will communicate the exact slot for each of you a few days prior to the interview date. The interview will last up to 30minutes (sometimes it can run over a bit).
The following PhD topics are available in 2020:
- Safety Critical Control of Cyber-Physical Systems.
- Learn to Walk: Realizing Agile Locomotion Behaviors in Quadruped Robots.
- Wide-Area Control of Large Power Systems with Communication Delays.
- Intelligent High-Precision Control of Laser Beams.
- Dynamic Graph Algorithms for Smart Air-Traffic Management.
- Robust Object recognition across changing domains.
- Aerial manipulator design.
- Security and Privacy in Networked Cyber-physical Systems.
- Autonomous/Semi-Autonomous Ground Vehicles.
- Learning for Interactive Robotics.
- Deep Learning for Smart Grid Data Analytics.
- LiDAR SLAM for confined places.
- Artificial Intelligence and Feedback Control for Health Care Applications.
- Scalable analytics over temporal networks for logistics and epidemics.